Plan Your Visit
Woodlawn has 180-acres to explore. Visitors can tour the historic Black House (plan 45 minutes to one hour for a tour), shop in our gift shop, come to afternoon tea, take a stroll through our gardens, view our collection of historic carriages and sleighs, participate in special events and activities, play croquet, enjoy a picnic on the grounds, or simply enjoy a walk on the grounds and trails.
Black House Tours (Self-guided audio tours)
May and October Tues.-Sun. 1-4
June-Sept. Tues.-Sat. 10-5 & Sun. 1-4
Admission: Adults $10, Children $3
*Closed July 4th, Independence Day
*Closed August 14 & 15, 2017 for set-up of Ellsworth Antiques Show at Woodlawn
Christmas at Woodlawn
December 1 – 23 from 10 – 4
Admission: Adults $5, Children $1
- AAA Discounts (Regular Season Only)
- Museum members & children 5 & under – free!
- Group and bus tours welcome. Two weeks notice is appreciated
- Hours and admission fees are subject to change
Open all year
Free, dawn to dusk
Please see Rules for Use of Park & Grounds
* Grounds have limited access on August 14, 15 & 16, 2017 for set up of the Ellsworth Antiques Show at Woodlawn.